Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Eh?

OK so I know I haven't written in like months but ummm what's new? I quit my job at Valley. Finally. After much disagreement and just general bumping of heads I decided it was time to look for a new job. I found one with little effort. On the 17th I start with DDD (Department of Developmental Disabilities) State Run Services, basically the exact same thing I was doing at Valley just with better pay and benefits. I'm still hopefully going to see my sister and everyone else in December, just a mere few weeks! I accidently got in contact with my ex. Well not accidently I guess, I just didn't expect him to even care that I wanted to tell him Happy Birthday. To begin with I thought he had some alterior motive to want to talk to me and I was determined to figure it out without fucking with my own head. Long story short we've both done some much needed growing in the past couple years. I have come to accept a couple things. One being that no matter how much I wish it was different that he will always mean something to me and two that no matter how much I want it or try he will never be the man I wish he was. It sucks trust me but I guess I've come to terms with it and am rather proud of myself for reaching that point. I guess not much has happened. My great grandpa is really sick and has been for awhile. I really hope he pulls through but I guess if he doesn't it's just his time to go. He has lived a productive and long life. I just hope if and when he passes he does it peacefully and painlessly.

No comments: