Saturday, November 15, 2008

Drunken minds speak sober hearts.

To be completely honest with you I never really believe that, until last night. To tell the whole story, one of my buddies from highschool who is more like a big brother than anything else is going to the Army on the 18th so we threw him a going away party last night. We all went over to his house and his mom made a bombass early Thanksgiving Dinner and we drank and chilled. Well Chewy, my "big brother" thanked all of us and asked his girlfriend to marry him! it was so cute we all almost cried right along with them. I was taking pictures because hello I love taking pictures of random things just to remember them and I took on of Dezy, Priscilla, and Caiti and there was a gray floatie in the picture and if you believe in the afterlife that usually means someone is with you in the picture and we all decided it was Dezy's mom which in turn made her cry. Well everyone thought she was crying because of Moose so he got pissed and left. Everyone got mad at him for just walking out on his son and a bunch of drama started and we all had screaming matches and then heart-to-hearts with everyone. I never really thought I would ever get to know Priscilla as well as I did last night but I'm glad I did. I've gained another lifetime friend better yet another sister. Caiti and I also talked out why we both hated eachother to begin with and I've gained another friend there. The way I look at it is ya we all had fights last night but we got alot of shit off our chests and talked everything out. We all needed that to grow. We all grew as individuals and our little dysfunctional family grew also. The fights sucked but we needed that and we're all better people for it and our relationships are all better and stronger for it.

No comments: