Saturday, November 29, 2008

Blah!!!

Ok so no idea what's wrong with me but I just feel really sad and pissed off right now? I should be happy.I mean I just started an awesome new job, I'm gonna get to see my sisters soon and my brother is gonna get to come down here soon and meet everyone. Yet for some godforsaken reason I just feel ugh. I don't know why and I really wish I could figure it out. I just wanna lay in bed and cry and never get up? I know I'm just weird. I have a great group of friends that I could talk to about almost anything and I guess I really just don't want to talk to them about this. I'm use to being the stong one, the one that everyone comes to when their upset and need a shoulder to cry on. I think alot of them would honestly freak out if I just randomly spilled all of this out and started crying. As I write all of this there is a bunch of them around me and I just can't talk to them. I don't know what to do.

No comments: